1. Dustin Ackley - Seattle Mariners
The eyes… the beard… other stuff…
2. Buster Posey - San Francisco Giants
Babyfaced Buster looks good from the front AND the back.
3. Josh Reddick - Oakland Athletics
Quirky, scruffy cutie who pies his teammates whilst dressed as Spiderman.
4. Albert Pujols - Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
Tan grande y hermoso como el que más.
5. Matt Kemp - Los Angeles Dodgers
How YOU doin?
6. Nick Hundley - San Diego Padres
Cute Smile. Nice Butt. Likes Dogs.
7. Keon Braxton - Arizona Diamondbacks
Beloved by adorable children. Also swag.
8. Troy Tulowitzki - Colorado Rockies
9. J.D. Martinez - Houston Astros
10. Ian Kinsler - Texas Rangers
11. Brett Hayes - Kansas City Royals
The Talented Mr. Hayes
12. Matt Holliday - St. Louis Cardinals
He carries big things, if ya know what I mean.
13. Drew Butera - Minnesota Twins
14. Ryan Braun - Milwaukee Brewers
15. Torii Hunter - Detroit Tigers
16. Brett Jackson - Chicago Cubs
Ryan Gosling + Baseball pants = Brett Jackson
17. Grady Sizemore - Cleveland Indians
18. Joey Votto - Cincinnati Reds
19. Dan Uggla - Atlanta Braves
20. Evan Longoria - Tampa Bay Devil Rays
OH. MY. GAWK.
21. Bryan Petersen - Miami Marlins
22. Ian Desmond - Washington Nationals
23. Chris Davis - Baltimore Orioles
24. Brett Lawrie - Toronto Blue Jays
Brotastically brolicious , bro.
25. Chase Utley - Philadelphia Phillies
The eyes… The hair… Other stuff…
26. Michael McKenry - Pittsburgh Pirates
Beloved by his fans. Rocks the baseball pants. Adorable smile.
27. Daniel Murphy - New York Mets
Presented without comment.
28. Brett Gardner - New York Yankees
He looks like a hot Joe Biden. but I repeat myself.
29. Jonny Gomes - Boston Red Sox
Beard + plaid + hawk = HAWT
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Regulators are looking into allegations of "deceptive or unfair" marketing practices at the University of Phoenix.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.