1. Thor is jumping genders!
From October, the titular star of Thor: God Of Thunder will bring the hammer down with the feminine touch you would expect from a furious thunder god!
2. Changing the status quo is healthy for comic book characters.
And let’s face it… Thor has gotten a little sooky lately.
3. He’s been more concerned with gossiping over coffee than getting into action.
Ooooh latte, fancy pants.
4. And prone to irrational outbursts.
6. So it’s about time someone put the arsekickery back into the God Of Thunder!
7. It could be worse…
Marvel went there.
9. They could have trolled us again.
10. Made Thor 2.0
Tony Stark’s warranties do not cover hammer smashing.
11. And seriously, anything Loki can do, Thor can do better.
12. Way better.
13. You don’t even know.
14. So don’t pout!
15. Mjolnir is in good hands.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸
- And "Deadpool" made $135 million this weekend, the best U.S. debut for an R-rated film. That's a lotta chimichangas 💵