2. And they’re impossible to prep for because you’ve been busy getting settled into a new semester.
4. On the contrary, they start three weeks into the term and end just in time for finals.
5. Since they aren’t all at once, you or one of your friends is always out of commission.
7. They make you hate your professors, even if they’re perfectly nice people otherwise.
8. They make everyone on campus incapable of talking about anything aside from stress.
11. Seriously, it feels as though the world is conspiring to keep you from sleeping.
15. There’s always that one lucky* kid who gloats about not having any midterms, making you miserable.
*RUDE. ANNOYING. DEVIL.