1. Your average number of texts-per-day skyrockets. Seriously, when are you not texting each other?
2. And, of course, most of those texts make no sense because they’re so littered with inside jokes.
3. You’ve programmed your phone to tell you the time and weather report for where they are now.
4. You plan your weekends around the two-hour Skype date you have scheduled.
5. If you weren’t already “Best Friends” on Snapchat, you are now.
6. You always have leftovers because you’re used to cooking for two.
7. Your Facebook timeline is monopolized by links from them.