1. In just one minute, this empowering and enlightening ad highlights several common gender-related professional double standards.
2. It is a part of Pantene Philippines’s integrated marketing campaign called #WhipIt, which encourages discussion about issues faced by women in the workplace.
3. It is accompanied by print and online ads in the same vein.
4. Last month, they hosted a forum to create a space for women to discuss professional gender biases.
5. And they conducted surveys regarding the same.
Amongst other results, the surveys found that “70% of survey respondents believed men deserved employment more than women.”