1. Hello. This is a crocodile. It is 5 feet long.
2. And, more importantly, it is VERY CASUALLY HANGING OUT IN A HUMAN BEING’S SHOWER.
3. YUUUUP. THIS IS A CARNIVOROUS, DANGEROUS, WILD REPTILE. Just cooling off on a bathroom floor in a home in Anand, Gujarat, grinning from ear to frickin’ ear.
4. According to the Times of India, the lethal creature was discovered by Bharat Patel, a resident of the house. Times of India also reports that “the Patel family was shocked.”
No details have been reported about the blood-curdling, meat-eating, bone-chilling reptile’s travels from his natural habitat to ours.
5. Apparently, forest officials soon showed up, caged the blood-thirsty beast of prey, and released in him a nearby lake.
6. In a while, crocodile.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?