1. So, if you’ve watched Indian TV in the last few years, you probably remember these adooorable Vodafone ads:
2. They followed two school girls doing simple acts of kindness for one another, like best friends do:
3. And if you watched those commercials then, like most people, you probably came away with some very pressing questions: WHAT SONG IS THIS. WHERE CAN I FIND IT.
4. Well, the wait is over. Noticing the amount of positive feedback the song was getting, composer Mikey McCleary decided to release it in full:
Over the years, Mikey has composed memorable jingles for a lot of other brands – including Coca Cola and Levis – and he’s converted several of them into full length songs on his album TV Dinners.
5. This particularly feel-good track, titled “The Little Things You Do,” is sung by Anushka Manchanda.