4. The day you learned chesting was the worst day of your life.
5. The only thing worse is getting hit in the boobs WITHOUT intending to.
6. “Conditioning” isn’t a hair procedure to you. It’s a torture mechanism.
7. Having to grit your teeth and say, “Good game, good game, good game, good game…”
When you really wanna say, “I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you.”
10. Neglecting all your friends and family because you’d rather be with your team.
11. Pants fit your waist, hips, and calves just right, but are tight on your disproportionally muscular thighs.
12. The fact that nobody ever wants to watch women’s soccer with you, and the dudes get all the attention.
13. You spend more time in breath-restricting soul-sucking sports bras than in normal ones.
14. Heading the ball messes up your hair, which then gets in your face.
20. When you wear cute dresses and skirts, you’re self conscious about your calf muscles.
Even though OBVIOUSLY you should be proud of them.