1. Cats might seem small and harmless compared to their canine counterparts, but don’t be fooled.
2. Contrary to what Cartoon Network taught us, they are the real bullies of the animal kingdom.
6. They’re ganging up, and banishing every dog in the world to the bare floor.
9. This dog is at least twenty times the size of this cat, but this cat is twenty times as mean.
10. This dog knows that when you usurp someone’s bed, you usurp their dignity.
12. The feelingless felines sometimes add insult to injury by holding the dog’s toys hostage.
14. This stalwart and majestic beast has been reduced to using his own bed as a pillow.
16. This regal, sturdy creature has resorted to being a carpet-dweller.
17. And this impeccably groomed, golden mammal watches in shame as a mouser steals his throne.
18. This might just be the most evolved form of cruelty any creature has inflicted on any other.
19. Someone should really call PETA and report these cats for treating our animals unethically.
21. Look how they use their paws to keep the upstanding canines away from their own turfs.
23. Dogs, majestic beings that are worshipped in some parts of the world, have been relegated to sitting in baskets.
24. They are squeezing into teeny tiny cat beds, thinking wistfully of a bygone era when they were respected and feared.
25. This dog, tired of being so shunned, is on a hunger strike to have his bed back. Look how his food lies untouched.
26. At least we can finally stop wondering which of these species is more worthy of our love.
28. They are egomaniacal, greedy kleptomaniacs who insist on taking more than they give.
Rega Jha is the editor of BuzzFeed India and is based in Mumbai.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said.
- Uber drivers near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour on Wednesday. Local authorities are investigating.