1. Your beer getting warm before you’re even halfway through with it.
3. Fighting a constant battle with frizz. Losing everyday.
6. Not being able to enjoy any hot food because it makes you feel like you might combust.
7. Craving ice cream all the time, but hating it once you get some because:
9. Having to shave your legs more frequently than usual because pants are not an option.
10. When everyone you know posts various iterations of this picture.
And you’re forced to wonder, each time, if you’re looking at hot dogs or legs.
11. Being surrounded by people in crop tops, who make you feel inadequate about your own midriff.
Aaaand being surrounded by people who make you feel pretty great about your midriff, but you really didn’t want to see that.
12. All your friends going away on vacation, and the FOMO that ensues.
14. The assault that Hollywood throws at your intellect in the form of awful summer blockbusters.
15. Feeling like you’re being cooked alive every time you get into a car.
Double trouble if you’re driving. Hot steering wheel + your precious hands.
16. Listening to people argue constantly about what the song of the summer is.
If you can’t stop and won’t stop, I’m gonna blur the lines between my fist and your face.
17. Confusing your body by moving between the oven that is the outdoors and the freezer that is summer air-conditioning.
Thereby risking hypothermia every time you go to work.