1. These girls trying to commemorate their annual vacation at the lake house.
2. This couple having some fun in the great outdoors.
4. This entirely blameless stack of eggshells.
Sidenote: Why would anyone do this?
6. This well-meaning church sign extolling the virtues of prayer.
10. This lint roller that promises to solve all the wrong problems.
11. This headline about freshman Ray Ball joining the University of Wisconsin football team.
12. This news segment about vibrating toothbrushes.
Watch the full hilarious video here.
13. This aquarium ad that’s probably very distracting to drivers.
16. Actually, I think we can safely say that sports reporting, on the whole, needs to be less gross.
20. This dip that literally nobody should be dipping anything in.
22. These tweets by respected and loved televangelist Joel Osteen.
25. This lotion that doesn’t at all believe in false advertising.
- Five people were arrested as protesters gathered in Chicago after the release of a dash-cam video of the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Pope Francis has arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›