1. These girls trying to commemorate their annual vacation at the lake house.
2. This couple having some fun in the great outdoors.
4. This entirely blameless stack of eggshells.
Sidenote: Why would anyone do this?
6. This well-meaning church sign extolling the virtues of prayer.
11. This headline about freshman Ray Ball joining the University of Wisconsin football team.
12. This news segment about vibrating toothbrushes.
Watch the full hilarious video here.
13. This aquarium ad that’s probably very distracting to drivers.
16. Actually, I think we can safely say that sports reporting, on the whole, needs to be less gross.
20. This dip that literally nobody should be dipping anything in.
22. These tweets by respected and loved televangelist Joel Osteen.
25. This lotion that doesn’t at all believe in false advertising.
- Thirty-one people are dead after two passenger trains derailed within minutes of each other on a flooded bridge in central India.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- Record-breaking freediver, Natalia Molchanova, is feared dead. She disappeared while diving off the coast of Spain on Sunday.