2. When he was first made to wear glasses a few weeks ago, he immediately burst into tears, fearing that he would be made fun of at school.
3. So, naturally, his mother took to Facebook, asking her friends to convince Noah that glasses are cool.
4. At first, support came from friends and family — and quickly, thousands of strangers got on board.
6. And two months after the creation of the page, Noah told the Today show that he does, in fact, like his glasses now.
7. And nothing exists in the world that is cuter than this little boy.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›