Grant Davis is a Delhi-based filmmaker who has spent several months wandering the streets of India and capturing its wide variety of sassy and hilarious t-shirts. This project is called “Nice Shirt Dear” and here are some of his wisest finds:
1. Because you should always know when it’s time to move on:
2. Because the only thing constant in life is “changing place changing time changing thoughts changing.”
4. Because taking changes is almost as dangerous as taking chances:
5. Because the greatest legends know to keep it simplae:
7. Because open-mindedness and resourcefulness are central pillars of success:
9. Because consistent and logical punctuation is for WUSSES:
10. Some straight up solid advice: Don’t gossip. Try to fight emotion.
11. “Dad mill always Be my king” is just a more profound way to say “blood is thicker than water”:
12. This is foolproof advice for detectives and anyone committing customs fraud:
13. Wear your heart on your sleeve and your libido on your chest:
14. Because no one told you life was gonna be this way:
17. And this is a man who has clearly achieved complete zen.
Check out the entire Nice Shirt Dear collection on Instagram here.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›