1. Always know how to make an entrance.
2. Line your shoes with red carpeting to lead a glamorous life.
3. Use your pop culture knowledge to seem like an expert on anything.
4. When life hands you lemons, take it as a cue to party.
5. Even when you’re looking out for other people, remember to look out for yourself.
6. Devote one day every year to self-care.
9. Figure out a daily routine that works and stick to it.
11. Win every bet you ever partake in… By betting on every possible option.
14. Use Beyoncé as a frame of reference to describe everything.
15. Hold on to a spirit of creative entrepreneurship.
Other investment ideas include: “Make-A-Baby Tuxedo clothing line. A department store with a guest list. White fur earmuffs for men. Contact lenses that display text messages. Invent a phone that smells good. Own a nightclub, call it Eclipse, that’s only open for one hour two times a year. Cover charge? Five thousand dollars.”