1. The most boring errands, like grocery shopping, become hilarious adventures.
4. And you often find yourselves having intense heart-to-hearts at 3 a.m., without having planned to.
5. You always have someone to pregame with before heading out…
6. Someone to travel with when you’re ready to go…
7. Of course, you always have someone to come home with at the end of the night.
9. You’re immune to FOMO because even when you stay in, your favorite person is right there with you.
11. You always have someone to take your quarter-life crises to, no matter how unearthly the hour.
12. You have someone to watch every new episode of your shows with, and discuss immediately after.
14. (Rivalled only by game nights, which are pretty great too, actually.)
15. You’re 100% comfortable walking around the house without real clothes on.
Which is good because pants are the enemy.
16. You’re always up to speed on each other’s love lives.
19. Because you’re seriously OK with being honest with each other.
21. And you have twice the clothes* to choose from, because sharing is caring.
*And shoes, and accessories.
22. Which also means you double up on friends, parties, stories, and experiences.
23. When you hear other people’s roommate horror stories, you realize you’ve lucked out.
24. Because you always have someone who asks you how your day was, and actually cares.
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail on bond.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- Atlanta police are searching for two white men who were caught on security cameras placing Confederate flags at a historic church.