1. Dangerous Obsession: “Ode to Edward Cullen” by Melissa J.
He’s 100% obsession, honey. Get your head checked.
2. Cadiz by Felicity H.
*Porphyrias are a group of rare disorders passed down through families, in which an important part of hemoglobin, called heme, is not made properly. AKA, the sexy genetic blood disorder.
3. Edward by Rebecca Y-H
Way to blatantly rip off one of the best quotes from Star Trek, jerk.
4. All I Need by Love Is Heartless
Co-dependency is sooooo romantic.
5. Eternity (from Edward’s POV) by Carina
Spelling, capitalization, and grammar were not this poet’s strong suit.
6. Dazzled By You by Alyzeh
File this under: WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
7. Untitled Twilight Poem by Camille L.
Worst. Pillowtalk. EVER. Jeeze.
8. Edward…Please? by IllBeYourBella
Hands down, this one is my favorite. From Bella’s resigned decision to marry Edward to her self deprication and desparation…it’s just so…deep. It’s also totally worth reading in its entirety, for the author’s font choices alone. Yes, that’s right. Font choices.