1. Dangerous Obsession: “Ode to Edward Cullen” by Melissa J.
He’s 100% obsession, honey. Get your head checked.
2. Cadiz by Felicity H.
*Porphyrias are a group of rare disorders passed down through families, in which an important part of hemoglobin, called heme, is not made properly. AKA, the sexy genetic blood disorder.
3. Edward by Rebecca Y-H
Way to blatantly rip off one of the best quotes from Star Trek, jerk.
4. All I Need by Love Is Heartless
Co-dependency is sooooo romantic.
5. Eternity (from Edward’s POV) by Carina
Spelling, capitalization, and grammar were not this poet’s strong suit.
6. Dazzled By You by Alyzeh
File this under: WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
7. Untitled Twilight Poem by Camille L.
Worst. Pillowtalk. EVER. Jeeze.
8. Edward…Please? by IllBeYourBella
Hands down, this one is my favorite. From Bella’s resigned decision to marry Edward to her self deprication and desparation…it’s just so…deep. It’s also totally worth reading in its entirety, for the author’s font choices alone. Yes, that’s right. Font choices.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Super Bowl 50 catch-up: The Denver Broncos upset the Carolina Panthers. And Beyoncé slayed her half-time show 🏈 👑
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and Sen. Marco Rubio malfunctioned 🇺🇸
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.