They could play some golf.
The resort boasts three courses designed by Arnold Palmer, Pete Dye, Curtis Strange and Tom Clark.
Segway tours are fun.
Billed by the resort as an “amazing adventure.”
So is boating.
“Kayaks, paddleboats, standup paddleboards and Jon boats are available for daily rental at the Marina,” according to the resort’s website.
Take a break on the tennis courts.
With 15 courts on site, there will be plenty of space for lawmakers to practice their serves.
Or hit the gym for a more strenuous workout.
Should Rep. Paul Ryan take a break from his P90X regimen, there’s Zumba (and more!) to fill the void.
Wind down at the spa after a long day.
The “Kingsmill Signature Experience” includes six hours of pampering — which still leaves plenty of time later to hash out the direction of the Republican Party.
2. Or grab a beer with some friends.
3. Just kidding! No Democrats allowed.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›