They could play some golf.
The resort boasts three courses designed by Arnold Palmer, Pete Dye, Curtis Strange and Tom Clark.
Segway tours are fun.
Billed by the resort as an “amazing adventure.”
So is boating.
“Kayaks, paddleboats, standup paddleboards and Jon boats are available for daily rental at the Marina,” according to the resort’s website.
Take a break on the tennis courts.
With 15 courts on site, there will be plenty of space for lawmakers to practice their serves.
Or hit the gym for a more strenuous workout.
Should Rep. Paul Ryan take a break from his P90X regimen, there’s Zumba (and more!) to fill the void.
Wind down at the spa after a long day.
The “Kingsmill Signature Experience” includes six hours of pampering — which still leaves plenty of time later to hash out the direction of the Republican Party.
2. Or grab a beer with some friends.
3. Just kidding! No Democrats allowed.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈