They could play some golf.
The resort boasts three courses designed by Arnold Palmer, Pete Dye, Curtis Strange and Tom Clark.
Segway tours are fun.
Billed by the resort as an “amazing adventure.”
So is boating.
“Kayaks, paddleboats, standup paddleboards and Jon boats are available for daily rental at the Marina,” according to the resort’s website.
Take a break on the tennis courts.
With 15 courts on site, there will be plenty of space for lawmakers to practice their serves.
Or hit the gym for a more strenuous workout.
Should Rep. Paul Ryan take a break from his P90X regimen, there’s Zumba (and more!) to fill the void.
Wind down at the spa after a long day.
The “Kingsmill Signature Experience” includes six hours of pampering — which still leaves plenty of time later to hash out the direction of the Republican Party.
2. Or grab a beer with some friends.
3. Just kidding! No Democrats allowed.
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›