1. You know toast is for throwing. NOT EATING.
2. You did the walk-of-shame along Locust.
3. You always wanted to have sex under the button,
4. You transferred out of your Math / Science class / Engineering degree when you figured out where DRL was.
5. You never correct people when they ask you about Penn State football because they obviously aren’t worth your time.
But you also secretly wish you went to a school where sports was actually a thing.
6. Meeting at the “bloody tampons” was totally normal.
7. The drunkest day of your college career involved taking large bites out of styrofoam hats and hitting people with canes.
8. You or someone you know was mugged somewhere between 40th and 41st street.
9. You have a diploma from Smokes/Mr. Ryan that you proudly display in your office.
10. You know all about Shabbat, Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Passover, Shavuot, Sukkot and Purim…
even if you’re not Jewish!