2. Wrap the top of your bananas with plastic wrap and they’ll last four to five days longer.
Coconuts can be used for everything from shaving to washing your hair.
4. Cup bacon and eggs together for convenient breakfast bites.
If you love bacon and eggs for breakfast, try out this little hack for bite-size portions.
6. Freeze red and white wine before cooking.
This way when a recipe calls for either, you will always have the wine available. Just drop a cube in and cook.
Cutting soft foods with dental floss will prevent them from becoming flat.
9. To keep potatoes from budding, place an apple in the bag with the potatoes.
10. Bake eggs instead of boiling them.
Alton Brown Method of Hard-Cooking Eggs: 325 degrees for 30 minutes. Baked eggs are better because they are less sulfurous (smelly) and the texture of the finished eggs is creamier.