2. Wrap the top of your bananas with plastic wrap and they’ll last four to five days longer.
Coconuts can be used for everything from shaving to washing your hair.
4. Cup bacon and eggs together for convenient breakfast bites.
If you love bacon and eggs for breakfast, try out this little hack for bite-size portions.
6. Freeze red and white wine before cooking.
This way when a recipe calls for either, you will always have the wine available. Just drop a cube in and cook.
Cutting soft foods with dental floss will prevent them from becoming flat.
9. To keep potatoes from budding, place an apple in the bag with the potatoes.
10. Bake eggs instead of boiling them.
Alton Brown Method of Hard-Cooking Eggs: 325 degrees for 30 minutes. Baked eggs are better because they are less sulfurous (smelly) and the texture of the finished eggs is creamier.
16. How to make super easy sugar cookie bowls.
17. Keep cakes moist by placing a piece of bread on top overnight.
18. Avoid messy hands while eating popsicles.
19. If you put a thumbprint in the middle of your burger it will cook flat, not round.
20. Lather a moat of PB around the J for a drip-free PB&J sandwich.
23. Put wooden spoon over a boiling pot to prevent spill overs.
25. Make a brick oven at home for $5.
26. Keep your avocados green longer with the help of lemon.
27. Use a paper towel to keep your salad fresh and avoid sogginess.
29. Section off your beef before freezing to have portion-sized patties after.
31. Cookies ‘n’ cream coffee with Oreos:
32. How to make salad in a jar for lunch:
34. The budget Big Mac
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›