1. Spending a good portion of your paycheck at your own store
Like……an embarrassing proportion…..let’s not talk about exactly how much….
2. Not laughing at the over-the-top training videos
Not only do they LIE about how easy it is to sell to people (and overestimate how nice customers are), but the people have an insane amount of energy. An amount that would make most people uncomfortable in real life
3. Using multiple coupons
Because you can’t combine coupons (except for on a couple days a year), you get really good at figuring out how to make multiple transactions so your customers get the best deals………
4. Combining your discount with coupons and sales
…..and on a related note, since you can’t use your discount on sale items or with coupons, you also figure out how to do multiple transactions so YOU get the best deals
5. Condensing boxes
Because we always get wayyyyy to much shipment. Need to make room for more stuff!!!
6. Changing your fragrance with every season
Like refusing to wear Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin the day after Thanksgiving because it’s officially the Christmas season……and Christmas means Winter Candy Apple!!!
7. Pretending that you aren’t frustrated that you start getting Holiday shipments before Halloween
We have all this Halloween stuff that we need to find room for and now we have to start storing Holiday products??? LAME!!
8. Improvising displays
Because they never seem to send you enough product to complete the display
9. Hating floorsets
Floorsets are when you stay late after the store closes and rearrange the displays. They become the bane of your existence.
You have to do this a lot. And it’s not difficult to remember to do this because working at Bath & Body Works is an awesome job!!!!!
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who arrived on scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave, and their body camera footage has been released.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- Atlanta police are searching for two white men who were caught on security cameras placing Confederate flags at a historic church.