1. Ok, so everybody is talking about it. Maybe I should give it a try.
2. Download the first season.
3. Watch the first episode.
4. It seems nice.
5. Watch 5 more episodes.
6. It really is great!!
7. Watch it nonstop for days.
8. Download all seasons.
9. CAN’T STOP WATCHING.
10. Suddenly you get to the latest episode.
11. And for now on you have to wait an entire week for the next one.
12. You feel anxiety
13. The season ends and you have to wait MONTHS for the next one.
14. The waiting..
15. MORE anxiety.
16. You feel empty.
18. But the next season starts and it’s all happiness again.
And that’s how you know you’re really addicted.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- The U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, has voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.