1. It makes you a badass.
Tall women are targeted less often by criminals, they earn more money, and are usually more successful. Sounds like a sweet deal.
2. You always have a great view at concerts and in movie theaters.
No ones head will be in your way. Sure, YOU may be blocking people, but that’s another issue.
3. No one can steal your shoes, or else they’ll look like this.
No one wants to look like a ridiculous toddler. Your shoes are safe!
4. Because of your height, you can get away with eating a lot more than other people.
Food is life. Food is love.
5. You get to call dibs on tall guys.
You’re tall, he’s tall. You’re obviously soul mates.
6. You never need to ask for help getting things down from high shelves.
No need to hunt down a store employee, you can get that shirt on the top shelf yourself.
7. Even if you weren’t good at sports, you were probably still put on the team.
Yeah, just stand there and look tall, scary, and occasionally block the ball back down their throat. Excellent!
8. If you were into sports, your height was a HUGE advantage.
Height can help you dominate almost any sport. Basketball, volleyball, softball, swimming, anything. And there’s one line you’ll never forget. “You can’t teach height.”
9. And even if you never played a sport in your life, people always assume you were amazing at a glamorous sport like volleyball.
Sure, it might not be true, but it is flattering!
10. You can rock the latest fashion trends.
Clothes often fit tall girls better, and maxi dresses were made for them. Own it!
11. You have lovely, long legs.
Who doesn’t love a pair of sexy, long legs?
12. You are NEVER obligated to wear heels.
Sure, you can if you want, but you can opt out too. Hello, comfortable walking!
13. So you suffer injuries like this way less often.
Your short friends, on the other hand, may have broken an ankle or two in their time.
14. But when you do wear heels, you feel like a model.
You know you’re making heads turn when you’re a head taller than everyone in the room.