1. Four-year-old Jackson, a child who is apparently very in touch with his emotions, got choked up while listening to the melancholy song “Say Something” by A Great Big World with Christina Aguilera.
4. “Do you like the sad song?” his dad asks.
5. Jackson seems to enjoy having some sad time. “Give me a thumbs up if you’re OK,” his dad said.
Rachel Zarrell is a news editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said.
- Uber drivers near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour on Wednesday. Local authorities are investigating.