1. It’s no secret that the Miami Heat’s LeBron James is kind of a klutz on the basketball court.
3. The guy isn’t quite as sturdy as his 6-foot-8-inch frame might have you believe.
4. LeBron’s frequent flops have brought about a new social media trend: #LeBroning. Vine user Ronnie first posted on #LeBroning months ago, but it started picking up on the internet this week.
5. Users all over Twitter and Vine are posting their own #LeBroning moments.
6. Basically you walk into someone and flop on the ground.
7. Down he goes.
10. There’s #LeBroning in the mall.
12. But mostly the #LeBroning is in school hallways.
17. It helps if you lie on the ground and look really pissed after.
In The News Today
- With head clerk Kim Davis jailed, Rowan County issues its first same-sex marriage license since the Supreme Court's June decision. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria, Prime Minister David Cameron announced. ›
- The drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›