1. It’s no secret that the Miami Heat’s LeBron James is kind of a klutz on the basketball court.
3. The guy isn’t quite as sturdy as his 6-foot-8-inch frame might have you believe.
4. LeBron’s frequent flops have brought about a new social media trend: #LeBroning. Vine user Ronnie first posted on #LeBroning months ago, but it started picking up on the internet this week.
5. Users all over Twitter and Vine are posting their own #LeBroning moments.
6. Basically you walk into someone and flop on the ground.
7. Down he goes.
10. There’s #LeBroning in the mall.
12. But mostly the #LeBroning is in school hallways.
17. It helps if you lie on the ground and look really pissed after.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️