1. This flag cake that should be respectfully burned:
Etiquette is important.
8. These fruit skewers that just wanted to serve their country:
10. These cake pops that aren’t exactly poppin’ off:
And what country does this flag represent, exactly?
17. And these ones, which never even made it out of the pan:
19. These banana bites that will turn down for literally anything:
20. This hunk of watermelon covered in frosting:
Honestly, you get what you deserve.
21. And this one that didn’t even try to wear a festive outfit:
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Up to 150,000 penguins may have been killed by an iceberg blocking their access to the sea.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.