1. This flag cake that should be respectfully burned:
Etiquette is important.
3. And this one that should probably be rebranded as a moon landing base cake.
8. These fruit skewers that just wanted to serve their country:
10. These cake pops that aren’t exactly poppin’ off:
And what country does this flag represent, exactly?
IDK, those fish look pretty Swedish to me.
17. And these ones, which never even made it out of the pan:
19. These banana bites that will turn down for literally anything:
20. This hunk of watermelon covered in frosting:
Honestly, you get what you deserve.
21. And this one that didn’t even try to wear a festive outfit:
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- Leaders of the U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, have voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.
- The Women's World Cup final is set: Team USA and Japan will play on Sunday ⚽️