1. French Toast Monkey Bread
Canned biscuit dough makes it really easy to pull this off. Recipe at Dine & Dish.
2. Cinnamon Sugar Pull-Apart Bread
3. Monkey Bread With Cream Cheese Glaze
4. Chopped Caramel Apple Bread
5. Monkey Bread Muffins
6. Eggs In Purgatory
Christmas colors! Recipe at The Yellow House.
8. Sweet Potato Hash With Sausage & Eggs
9. Toad In A Hole
Cut a hole out of a piece of bread, butter it, put it in a hot pan, crack an egg in the hole, fry it, be delighted.
10. Moroccan Spiced Scrambled Egg Sandwich
11. Nutella Cinnamon Rolls
12. The Ultimate Sticky Buns
14. Pecan Cinnamon Buns
15. Swedish Lucia Saffron Buns
16. Caramelized Mushroom & Onion Biscuits
17. Savory Bacon Cheddar Muffin
18. Mushroom & Poblano Tart In Cornmeal Crust
20. Shirred Eggs Over Garlicky Swiss Chard
22. Baked Eggs With Tomato, Chorizo & Mushroom
23. Spinach, Zucchini, Broccoli & Mushroom Quiche
25. Christmas Stollen
29. Cranberry Orange Soda Bread
32. Green Pancakes With Lime-Cilantro Butter
33. Brown Sugar Roasted Fig Oatmeal
36. Cranberry Citrus Bundt With Cinnamon Glaze
38. Cinnamon Bread Pudding With Rum Sauce
39. Cranberry-Orange And Pecan Coffee Cake
40. Fyrstekake (Cardamom Almond Tart)
Full disclosure: This is my family recipe! We make it for dessert at every holiday meal, but it’s secretly the best when you have a leftover piece for breakfast the next morning. Recipe at Bon Appétit.
41. Apple Cider Doughnuts (Vegan)
42. Orange Gingerbread Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
43. Crockpot Coconut Hot Chocolate
Great way to make a lot at once. Recipe at How Sweet Eats.
44. Pomegranate Orange Crush
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›