1. Strawberry Rhubarb Compote With Matzoh Streusel
Frozen fruits works fine if the real deal isn’t in season by Passover. Recipe here.
2. Caramel Matzoh Crunch
This stuff is crack it’s really just basically CRACK. Recipe here.
3. Matzoh With Lox And Cream Cheese
Who needs bagels, anyway? Just toast matzoh with butter, onion, and garlic powder, then deck it out with your favorite appetizing fixings.
5. Dill Matzoh Ball Soup
There are many matzoh balls in the world, each beautiful in its own way. These ones are extra pretty thanks to fresh dill. Recipe here.
6. Matzoh Pizza
A great cheater’s pizza even when it’s not Passover. Recipe here.
7. Matzoh Blintzes With Asparagus And Dill
For this and other recipes that call for matzoh meal, you can either buy it pre-ground or just grind your own in a food processor. Recipe here.
8. Matzoh Chocolate-Mint Ice Cream Cake
This is kind of a funny idea, but there’s basically nothing in the world that can’t taste good when you cover it in scoops of chocolate ice cream. Recipe here.
9. Savory Matzoh Brei With Roasted Peppers, Olives And Parsley
10. Individual Matzoh Brei With Mushrooms And Thyme
CUTE. You can either cook this in one big pan and cut out rounds, or bake them in a muffin tin. Recipe here.
13. Turkey Breast Stuffed With Matzoh And Fennel
Plenty fancy enough for a seder centerpiece. Recipe here.
14. Peanut Butter And Strawberry Matzoh Tower
No recipe necessary: Just stack it up.
15. Matzoh-Crusted Chicken Cutlets
Good way to switch up your breading routine at any time of year. Recipe here.
16. Dark Chocolate Banana Matzoh Brei
Nice idea for dessert or, better yet, DESSERT FOR BREAKFAST. Recipe here.
18. Spinach And Matzoh Pie
Like spanakopita, but better for you. Recipe here.
20. Classic Matzoh Brei
There are many ways to fry a brei, but this is a pretty great one. Recipe here.
22. Matzoh S’mores
Face it: S’mores were never really about the graham crackers, anyway. Recipe here.
23. Passover Lemon Cheesecake
The crust is made with matzoh meal and almonds. Recipe here.