2. Celery root has a lot going on behind those weird hairy squiggles.
4. “I am a strong, independent, beautiful chili cheese dog. I am a strong, independent…”
12. What chili lacks in looks, it makes up for in attitude.
15. Prunes may have lost their youthful beauty, but they’re still just as sweet.
16. If you don’t have anything nice to say about split pea soup, don’t say anything at all.
18. You might mean “plain” as an insult, but tofu doesn’t take it that way.
20. Lentils don’t get hung up on appearances.
22. Eggs Benedict really never asked if you think they’re cute.
23. Seitan doesn’t care about conforming to your standard of beauty.
24. Guacamole may not be gorgeous, but it gets invited to all the hippest parties.
In The News Today
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015 . ›