1. Cold Sesame Noodles with Summer Vegetables
Make lots of this super-simple sesame dressing and keep it around for instant noodle satisfaction. Recipe here.
2. Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
Chicken, onion, tomatoes, parm, caesar dressing, hot sauce: sincerely curious to try this one.
3. Bean Thread Noodles with Pickled Vegetables
The peanuts are key. Recipe here
4. Creamy Avocado Pasta
Avocado turns into a magical creamy pasta sauce with zero cooking. Add extra lemon if you’re not eating it right away to keep things green. Recipe here.
5. Pasta Salad with Melon, Pancetta and Ricotta Salata
Crumbled feta cheese would be great too. Recipe here.
7. Soba Noodle and Vegetable Salad with Soy Balsamic Vinaigrette
8. Lemony Orzo Pasta Salad with Feta and Cucumber
Here’s to orzo, the mightiest tiny pasta of them all. Recipe here.
10. Amish Macaroni Salad
I’m not going to ENDORSE putting mayonnaise on pasta, but do what you have to. Recipe here.
11. Vietnames Rice Noodles with Vegetarian Spring Rolls
If the spring rolls are a little above your ambition level, some grilled meat or veggies would be a perfectly acceptable sub. Recipe here.
12. Zucchini “Noodles” with Sesame Peanut Sauce
Zucchini makes a great summer alternative to pasta if you’re eating gluten-free. Recipe here.
13. Greek Pasta Salad with Crab and Feta
If you find the idea of sprinkling imitation crab meat on your salad a little too funky, feel free to use cooked shrimp or skip it altogether. Recipe here.
14. Somen Noodles with Sesame Tofu & Avocado
These pretty pink Japanese noodles are favored with ume (preserved plum), but any kind will work. Recipe here.
15. Caprese Pasta Salad
Pesto is far superior way to get basil flavor all up in there than just throwing in a few leaves. Recipe here.
16. Shredded Chicken Breast and Udon Noodle Salad
Tahini makes a creamy, nutty dressing. Recipe here.
17. Spring Pasta Salad with Peas and Pesto
Peas and pesto are a serious (and charmingly alliterative) power couple. Recipe here.
18. Sesame and Shiitake Soba Noodles
Here’s to minimalism. Recipe here.
19. Orzo Pasta with Roasted Broccoli and Chickpeas
21. Cold Peanut Noodles
No need to go hunt down fancy noodles; whole-wheat spaghetti does the trick just fine. Recipe here.
23. Salmon Pasta Salad with Mustard and Dill Dressing
Like I always say, what’s good for the bagel is great for the pasta. Recipe here.
24. Pasta Salad with Spicy Peanut Butter Dressing
With all those colors and crunchy bits, it’s basically a party unto itself. Recipe here.
25. Chicken Tikka Pasta Salad
Cilantro-mint chutney pulls it all together. Very clever. Recipe here.
26. Rice Noodle Salad with Spicy Lemongrass Dressing
27. Penne Pasta Salad with Olive Tapenade, Herbs and Pine Nuts
28. Kale and Slivered Brussels Sprout Soba Noodles