2. Rock a Beerbelly.
This man doesn’t look like he’s up to anything!
4. Fun fact: You can fit an entire bottle of wine in a Starbucks “Trenta” cup!
And red wine kinda looks like iced coffee? Also: Try whiskey.
5. Dunkin’ Donuts cups are also an excellent choice for morning/day drinking.
You rock that hard cider, sister.
6. And honestly, why would you fill this elegant vessel with anything besides alcohol?
7. Sneak vodka into your morning smoothie. They’ll never suspect a thing.
12. Fill a CamelBak with booze to stay “hydrated.”
For serious athletes only.
13. Outfit yourself with a stylish Freedom Flask.
Instant FUPA or your money back!
15. Don’t forget your camera flask.
Make sure to take photos, ‘cause you ain’t gonna remember nothin’.
16. Pack a couple of these little guys in your pockets.
Now in seven exciting varieties!
17. And please, wherever you go, always bring quality reading material.
I don’t know, professor, I guess I just really love chemistry?
We've got your WKND covered.
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers during a visit marking the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›