1. Have you heard of Shrove Tuesday, AKA Pancake Day?
Salisbury Cathedral on February 5, 2013 in Salisbury, England.
2. It’s a Catholic holiday focused on stuffing your face with fatty things before Lent starts.
3. And, at least in the UK, it involves pancake-flipping races (!)
4. These adorable children in the Salisbury Cathedral Choir are practicing their flip skillz a week early, since they’ll be on holiday next week.
5. They drop the pancakes on the ground sometimes, but it’s okay!
7. There is nothing on earth better than these children.
Would totally still eat those dirty pancakes, just because they are so lovable.