2. And also in between two pieces of (eggnog) french toast.
I want to live in that exact place right there where the eggnog is. Recipe at Handle the Heat.
5. And also in tiny bundt cakes.
6. And also in tiny doughnut muffins.
7. And also in tiny cheesecakes.
9. Let’s put eggnog in whipped cream and put that cream inside crepes and also on top of the crepes.
10. Let’s put eggnog in oatmeal.
Oatmeal, you need to relax. With eggnog. Recipe at Back To Her Roots.
13. And also cover those eggnog pancakes with eggnog syrup.
14. Let’s put eggnog in waffles.
15. And also put fried chicken on those eggnog waffles.
17. And also in Linzer cookies.
18. And also in frosting between eggnog cookies.
19. Let’s put eggnog in pumpkin bread pudding.
20. Let’s put eggnog in brownies.
21. Let’s put eggnog in ice cream.
One ingredient recipe (!) (two if you like booze) at Tall Clover Farm.
22. And also turn that eggnog ice cream into eggnog ice cream pie.
BRB, brain just exploded. Get the recipe at Let’s Dish.
23. Let’s put eggnog in coffee.
Here’s a recipe for a latté if that’s really how it has to be, but it pretty much works like this: Get some coffee. PUT SOME EGGNOG IN IT.
24. Let’s put eggnog in pudding shots.
Uhhh did you know pudding shots were a thing? Because I didn’t, and they’re all I plan to consume for the rest of time. Recipe at Brit + Co.
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›