1. Check Nutella levels.
If you’ve got at least half a jar, you’ll be fine.
2. Stockpile rice.
Perfect for sandbagging or a crunchy snack.
4. Waterproof valuable snacks.
Use a cookie jar you trust.
5. Build a flood wall out of canned goods.
No way you’re actually going to eat these.
7. Take inventory of freezer.
I kinda want the power to go out just so I can eat nothing but thawed ribs and damp waffles.— Drew Magary
8. Ignore all the gross stuff in your fridge.
Don’t waste your final hours eating vegetables.
We've got your WKND covered.
- At least 13 people were killed after severe storms and flooding hit the French Riviera on Saturday evening. At least six more are missing. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 19 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The Catholic Church fired high-ranking Vatican official Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa. He came out as gay on Saturday. ›