1. Check Nutella levels.
If you’ve got at least half a jar, you’ll be fine.
2. Stockpile rice.
Perfect for sandbagging or a crunchy snack.
4. Waterproof valuable snacks.
Use a cookie jar you trust.
5. Build a flood wall out of canned goods.
No way you’re actually going to eat these.
7. Take inventory of freezer.
I kinda want the power to go out just so I can eat nothing but thawed ribs and damp waffles.— Drew Magary
8. Ignore all the gross stuff in your fridge.
Don’t waste your final hours eating vegetables.
We've got your WKND covered.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›