1. Check Nutella levels.
If you’ve got at least half a jar, you’ll be fine.
2. Stockpile rice.
Perfect for sandbagging or a crunchy snack.
4. Waterproof valuable snacks.
Use a cookie jar you trust.
5. Build a flood wall out of canned goods.
No way you’re actually going to eat these.
7. Take inventory of freezer.
I kinda want the power to go out just so I can eat nothing but thawed ribs and damp waffles.— Drew Magary
8. Ignore all the gross stuff in your fridge.
Don’t waste your final hours eating vegetables.
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.