1. This white truffle donut that costs $20:
True Swag. Get it at Do-Rite Donuts in Chicago.
2. This apple pecan pie cronut covered in caramel sauce:
Does a (homemade) cronut still count as a donut? OMG, WHO CARES. Get the recipe.
3. This pro-love equality donut:
The “Gay Bar” from Voodoo Doughnut in Portland, Oregon.
4. This ooey, gooey s’more-filled donut:
From Macaron Parlour in NYC.
5. The glazed donut breakfast sandwich, available nationwide:
IMPORTANT: According to some sources, you can order this at Dunkin on “any type of doughnut, such as a chocolate cake doughnut.” (!!!)
7. This out-of-control Monte Cristo donut sandwich:
A glorious griddled “croquenut” filled with ham, gruyere, dijon mustard, and raspberry jam. From District Donuts & Sliders in New Orleans.
8. This fabulous banana donut with Nutella glaze:
9. This jolly gingerbread custard-filled donut:
<3 u 2, bb. From Glam Doll Donuts in Minneapolis.
10. This luscious (gluten-free) cookies-and-cream donut:
From the much buzzed-about new cookbook Baked Doughnuts For Everyone.
11. This fierce wasabi pea donut:
Also known as a “done.” From Strange Donuts in St. Louis.
12. This perfect peanut butter-chocolate donut:
Such impeccable nut-chunk definition. Get the recipe.
13. This straight-up amazing cream-filled donut:
14. This joyous candy cane-covered chocolate donut:
From Treasure State Donuts in Missoula, Montana.
15. This fancy sticky bun-inspired donut:
Doughnut in the streets, sticky bun in the sheets. From Federal Donuts in Philadelphia.
16. This Purple Haze glazed donut:
In honor of Jimi. From Rebel Donuts in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
17. This s’more donut sandwich filled with beery marshmallows:
18. This red hot raspberry-Sriracha donut:
SPICY. From Dough Loco in NYC.
19. This concord grape donut smothered in peanut butter glaze:
From Doughnut Plant in NYC.
We've got your WKND covered.
- [Florida is bracing for tropical storm Erika, which is expected to hit the stat on Monday after tearing through Caribbean islands. At least 20 people have been killed. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- And on the same day 10 years later, former U.S. President George W. Bush toured New Orleans on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›