1. Turn a banana into a pretzel-legged caterpillar.
Use peanut butter to stick banana slices together, then add pretzel stick legs. Hello, friend!
2. Cauliflower + olives = sheep.
Just hangin’ on on the ranch. Get it!?
3. Apple + grapes cut in half = octopus.
Or, if you run out of grapes, septopus. In other news: Don’t you sometimes wish your teeth were actually chocolate chips?
6. Eggs make great chicks.
Use carrots for the beak and sprinkles for the eyes.
8. A banana and a peanut butter sandwich will get the job done, too.
9. All a strawberry needs to be a mouse is a string cheese tail and almond ears.
A little Triscuit bed doesn’t hurt, either. Deets here.
11. Teddy bear s’mores are almost too cute to eat.
Not quite. Here’s how to make them.
12. Same goes for teddy bear toast.
Toast it, butter it, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar, add banana slices and raisins. Smile!
13. Use clothespins to turn snack bags into butterflies.
You’ll need pipe cleaners for the antennae. Instructions here.
14. Add almond feathers to Babybel cheese and…you’ve got turkey!
15. It just takes a knife to make this happy fruit peacock.
More like a PEARcock, am I right?
18. How’s it going, grapefruit owl?
Banana eyes! Clementine wings! He’s got it all.
19. Looking good there, waffle beaver.
Oh, Canada. Here’s how to make it.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. faces Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. The Americans scored 4 goals in the first 15 minutes of the game ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.