1. Red Pepper And Baked Egg Galettes
Store-bought puff pastry makes these very speedy to put together. Recipe here.
3. Avocado And Eggs Breakfast Pizza
4. Sweet Potato And Endive Hash With Sriracha Buttermilk Sauce
5. Eggs In Chili Clouds
Whip the egg whites separately with bacon, scallions, and cheese to make fluffy little nests for the yolks. Recipe here.
7. Spinach And Cheddar Muffins
8. Easter Egg Bread
Make sure to start this dough ahead of time; it takes a while, but it’s worth it. Recipe here.
9. Frisée, Radicchio, and Fennel Salad with Mustard Vinaigrette
10. Multigrain Waffles With Yogurt And Pomegranate
Get cray with whatever flours you like; these waffles can handle it. Recipe here.
11. Blood Orange And Fennel Salad
After your third piece of “breakfast” cake, you’re going to want this. Recipe here.
12. Pear And Ricotta Toast
Use the nicest ricotta you can get; sprinkle a little cinnamon on top.
13. Blueberry Coconut Baked Oatmeal
A great way to make oatmeal for a group. Recipe here.
15. Easter Egg Cakes
The pancake variety is especially good for brunch (with maple syrup on hand for dunking). Here’s how to make them.
16. Big Pink Rhubarb Cake
A retro classic; just because it has Jell-O in it doesn’t mean it’s not awesome. Recipe here.
18. Pink Eclairs
ADORBS, and easier to make than you think. Recipe here.
20. Mini Pistachio Almond Donuts
If you don’t have a donut pan, you could also bake these in a mini muffin pan. Recipe here.
22. Earl Grey Cake With Rhubarb Cream Cheese Glaze
Have your tea and cake it, too. Recipe here.
23. “Blue Magic” Smoothie
Blend ¾ cup frozen blueberries, 1 tablespoon almond butter, and ½ cup unsweetened almond milk until smooth. Serves 1.
Extras: Add 2 tablespoons unsweetened, shredded coconut, a peeled frozen banana, 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract, 2 tablespoons rolled oats, ½-inch piece peeled, fresh ginger, or 2 tablespoons flax meal.
Get more easy smoothie recipes here.
24. Spicy Grapefruit Margarita
No marg like a morning marg. Recipe here.
27. Brown Butter Easter Cookies
28. Coconut Macaroon Nutella Nests
29. Banana Carrot Cupcakes With Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting
You can almost pretend they’re healthy? Recipe here.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›