1. These magical chocolate Legos are a project by Japanese illustrator and designer Akihiro Mizuuchi.
2. He molded them in a bunch of different (edible) shapes and flavors.
3. Very carefully, so that they actually work.
4. And then he used them to build awesome (chocolate) things.
5. Like cute (chocolate) teddy bears.
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›