1. Chewy Brownie Bundt Cake
You guys. There are chunks of brownies in the cake. YOU GUYS. Get the recipe.
2. Hummingbird Bundt Cake
Like all cakes, this Southern specialty is even better as a bundt. Get the recipe.
3. Lemon Bundt Cake with Vanilla Icing
This recipe promises an “insanely moist,” straightforwardly lovely cake. Get the recipe.
5. Glazed Chocolate Macaroon Bundt Cake
There’s chewy coconut macaroon filling INSIDE the cake. It’s basically an Almond Joy in bundt form. Get the recipe.
8. Nutella Swirl Bundt Cake with Fluffy Cream Cheese Frosting
O, to sleep in a bed of cake, to dream under a blanket of that frosting. Get the recipe.
12. Vanilla Bundt Cake with Black Tea Caramel Sauce
Business in the batter, party on the top. Get the recipe.
13. Chocolate Bundt Cake with Figs & Cashew Cream
15. Gingerbread Bundt
This cake is adapted from Gramercy Tavern recipe, and is true, spicy, sassy gingerbread. Get the recipe.
16. Chili Chocolate Bundt Cake
That’s a hot property! Get the recipe (measurements in metric — you can use a kitchen scale to weigh dry ingredients).
18. Sweet Potato Bourbon Bundt Cake
Thanksgiving-ready. Get the recipe.
20. Pistachio Cherry Bundt Cake
Pistachio pudding mix + maraschino cherry juice = semi-homemade all dressed for Easter. Listen, we won’t tell Mother Nature if you don’t. Get the recipe.
21. Gluten-Free Carrot Bundt Cake
Everything bundt the wheat, please. Get the recipe.
23. Meyer Lemon Buttermilk Bundt Cake
Hello, sunshine. Get the recipe.
24. Zebra Bundt Cake
Make this neat swirly pattern is actually easier than you think; all it takes is some artful spooning. Get the recipe.
25. Almond Lavender Bundt Cake
Use leftover dried lavender to infuse simple syrup; you can mix it into cocktails, whipped cream, tea, etc. Get the recipe.