1. The person who made this dream a reality:
“I’ll take 300 rolls of duct tape, please!”
2. This person who found a great alternative to lighter fluid:
More like HOTcho cheese, am I right.
3. Whoever looked at an empty keg and a shopping cart and saw the seeds of something beautiful.
7. This man taking full advantage of his public park:
Puddle? What puddle?
8. This tech-savvy up-cycler:
Throw another shrimp on the PC!
9. This proud ladder owner:
Where you see a common household tool, they see an opportunity.
10. This person who kept the spirit of grilling alive, even when the going got rough:
A nonfunctional grill is no excuse not to grill.
11. The inventor of this tiny beer can grill:
You can see how it’s made here.
13. This person who found a great new use for a dish rack:
Doesn’t really explain the can of beans, though.
14. These bros:
Reeeeeally hope they’ve got a drip pan under that.
15. Whoever made this work:
Listen, you use what God gave you.
We've got your WKND covered.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72-years-old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".