1. The person who made this dream a reality:
“I’ll take 300 rolls of duct tape, please!”
2. This person who found a great alternative to lighter fluid:
More like HOTcho cheese, am I right.
3. Whoever looked at an empty keg and a shopping cart and saw the seeds of something beautiful.
5. Whoever had the presence of mind to do this:
7. This man taking full advantage of his public park:
Puddle? What puddle?
8. This tech-savvy up-cycler:
Throw another shrimp on the PC!
9. This proud ladder owner:
Where you see a common household tool, they see an opportunity.
10. This person who kept the spirit of grilling alive, even when the going got rough:
A nonfunctional grill is no excuse not to grill.
11. The inventor of this tiny beer can grill:
You can see how it’s made here.
13. This person who found a great new use for a dish rack:
Doesn’t really explain the can of beans, though.
14. These bros:
Reeeeeally hope they’ve got a drip pan under that.
15. Whoever made this work:
Listen, you use what God gave you.
- Chicago officials have released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. The officer was charged with murder Tuesday. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›