A little note: This list omits veggie burgers. If you feel miffed in any way by this, know that it is not because they are not delicious. It is strictly because they tend to be delicate, and thus tricky to grill.
2. The BA Burger Deluxe
What more needs to be said, really? Recipe at Bon Appétit.
3. Lamb Burger With Goat Cheese And Avocado
4. Burrata-Stuffed Bacon Burger
HellO, Beautiful! Recipe here.
5. Banh Mi Chicken Burgers
With a fried egg because why not? Recipe here.
7. French Onion Burger
Eat me like one of your French girls! here.
8. Buffalo Chicken Burger
Forget wings. You don’t need them anymore. Recipe here.
9. Guacamole Burger
Arguable which of those two words is the most important here. Recipe here.
10. Turkey Burger With Spinach And Goat Cheese
The white whale of burgers: a turkey burger that actually tastes like something. Recipe here.
12. Pork And Chorizo Chile Burger
Is it or is it not Fiesta Time? (It is). Recipe here.
14. Stout And Sriracha Bacon Barbecue Burger
That’s a lot of important words right there. Recipe here
16. Cheyenne Burger
Cheyenne = smoky BBQ sauce + onion rings (!). Recipe here.
18. California Roll Salmon Burger
Like sushi but…a burger. Recipe here.
19. Cuban Burger
Mustard, ham, pickles, cheese, BURGER. Recipe here.
21. Cheeseburgers With Mushrooms, Arugula, And Dijon Aioli
22. Tilapia Burgers With Watermelon Salsa And Avocado
C’mon, summer. Recipe here.
23. Blackened Chicken Burgers With Mango Salsa
24. Brie Burger
That Brie ain’t just on top, no sir. It’s all up IN that burger. Recipe here.
25. Southwestern Turkey Burger With Sriracha Lime Spread
26. Chargrilled Burger With Red Wine Barbecue Sauce
27. Chicken Chorizo Burger With Cumin-Lime Pickles
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›