1. Grilled Eggplant and Roasted Red Pepper Sandwich with Halloumi
It’s high time you were acquainted with halloumi, a delightfully firm Greek cheese that’s perfect for grilling. Recipe here.
3. Grilled Eggplant With Herbed Quinoa
All in favor of “herb” as a verb, say aye. (AYE.) Recipe here.
5. Farro with Grilled Endive
Enn-dive? On-deev? Who cares, let’s eat. Recipe here.
6. Grilled Corn, Mushroom And Poblano Tacos
This recipe gives instructions for charring peppers in the oven, but if you have the grill heated up for the corn you could just cook them that way, too.
7. Seitan Negimaki
Little bundles of vegan joy! Those are scallions in the middle. Recipe here.
8. Grilled Herb Garden Pizza
Try whatever fresh herbs you have on hand (thyme, sage, basil and parsley used in this recipe).
9. Spring Vegetable Tacos with Cauliflower Tortillas
These nifty tortillas made out of cauliflower are great if you eat gluten-free, but feel free to sub with the regular kind. Recipe here.
11. Cilantro-Lime Marinated Veggie Kabobs With Barley Kale Salad
12. Grilled Cabbage Wedges with Spicy Lime Dressing
If you’re all slawed out, cabbage is also a great, sturdy grilling vegetable. Recipe here.
14. Grilled Asparagus With Cilantro Pepita Pesto
Don’t let asparagus fool you into thinkin it’s fancy and delicate; getting a little roughed up on the grill does it good. Recipe here.
16. Grilled Zucchini Stacks With Mozzarella, Goat Cheese and Balsamic Drizzle
Perfect little party poppers. Recipe here.
18. Grilled Halloumi with Watermelon and Basil-Mint Oil
Halloumi strikes again! Recipe here.
20. Grilled Flatbreads With Creamy Red Pepper Scallion Spread
A personal pizza that will please any vegan. Recipe here.
22. Grilled Corn and Cheddar Quinoa
Grilling the corn isn’t strictly necessary, but it adds a nice smoky edge. Recipe here.
23. Grilled Vegetable Salad
I spy zucchini, squash, asparagus, corn, and tomatoes, but you could mix this up with any of your favorite vegetable friends. Recipe here.
25. Grilled Kale Salad with Ricotta and Plums
GRILLED. KALE. That’s right. Deal with it. Recipe here
27. Grilled Vegetable, Bean and Wheat Berry Salad
Makes an awesome one-bowl meal or a great dish to bring to a barbecue. Recipe here.
29. Involtini de Melanzane (Eggplant Rolls)
You could do the eggplant in the oven, too. Recipe here.
30. Tandoori Grilled Broccoli and Cauliflower Kebabs
Cauliflower is a secret powerhouse on the grill. Recipe here.
32. Summer Squash Tacos with Avocado Chimichurri Sauce
34. Grilled Sweet Potatoes with Cherry Salsa
Sweet potatoes deserve to stay on the table all summer long. Recipe here.
35. Grilled Asparagus and Chili Orange Quinoa Spring Rolls
36. Grilled Cumin-Lime Zucchini Quesadillas
Double grill action: first the zucchini, then the whole shebang. Recipe here.
37. Grilled Brussels Sprouts
Did you even KNOW these could exist! Recipe here.
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›