1. It has recently come to our attention that…
9. No, really.
D.C. bartender Brennan Adams invented this method for turning boozy ice cream into “Cryo-Spheres” (Dippin’ Dots wouldn’t let him call them Drinkin’ Dots, which, ugh, because that’s a GREAT name) and Gizmodo has an explainer on how you, too, can create this magic.
10. Basically, you drip melted ice cream or ice cream base (including booze) into a vat of liquid nitrogen.
Which is VERY VERY COLD.
11. And then (carefully) spoon out the frozen dots.
12. And then experience the “hangover of the future” for yourself!
Cool, guess I know what I’ll be subsisting on all summer and for the rest of my life.
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›