1. It has recently come to our attention that…
9. No, really.
D.C. bartender Brennan Adams invented this method for turning boozy ice cream into “Cryo-Spheres” (Dippin’ Dots wouldn’t let him call them Drinkin’ Dots, which, ugh, because that’s a GREAT name) and Gizmodo has an explainer on how you, too, can create this magic.
10. Basically, you drip melted ice cream or ice cream base (including booze) into a vat of liquid nitrogen.
Which is VERY VERY COLD.
11. And then (carefully) spoon out the frozen dots.
12. And then experience the “hangover of the future” for yourself!
Cool, guess I know what I’ll be subsisting on all summer and for the rest of my life.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›