1. Sprinkle them on your soup…
2. …or your salad.
(Bonus points for kale.)
6. Bedazzle a wheel of cheese with them.
8. Whip up a creamy nut butter.
9. Bake a batch of cookies.
Recipe: Pumpkin Seed & Chocolate Cookies (scroll down for English instructions)
10. Make a healthy breakfast hash.
11. Turn them into adorable “energy bites.”
Recipe: Pumpkin No Bake Energy Bites
12. Toss a few into your random lunch thing.
13. Dress up a loaf of nut bread.
Recipe: Pumpkin Seed Nut Bread
14. Serve a classy vegetarian paté.
Raw vegan snacks for all!
15. Try these sweet little no-bake fig cakes.
Recipe: Pumpkin Seed Cakes
16. Add pumpkiny goodness to trail mix.
Reeses Pieces mandatory.
Recipe: Fall Snack Mix
17. Make a veggie burger that actually tastes good.
18. Liberate your pesto from boring old nuts.
Recipe: Pumpkin Seed Pesto
19. Add crunch to your breakfast.
Recipe: Baked Blackberry Oatmeal
20. Decorate a lovely pumpkin cake.
21. Make your own.
1. Scoop the seeds out of your jack-o-lantern, wash off gunk, spread out on a towel to dry for a while.
2. Toss on a baking sheet with a little oil and whatever spicy or sweet or other stuff you’re into (don’t forget plenty of salt).
3. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until they get crispy. Stir the seeds every 10 minutes and check to make sure they’re not burning towards the end of baking.