1. Kit Kat + M&M’s Cake
Could you make a chocolate cake instead and put Reese’s Pieces on top!? Sure, GO CRAZY. Get the recipe.
2. Chocolate Malt Balls Cake
A Whopper’s dream home. Get the recipe.
3. Smarties + SweeTarts + Pixie Sticks Cake
The thing about pixie sticks is that they are basically cocaine for children. Get the recipe.
4. Snickers Icebox Cake
This is actually made of pudding and caramel and chocolate and requires no baking. Arguably better than cake. Get the recipe.
6. Peanut Butter Cup Cake
For classy types. Get the recipe.
7. Starburst Cake
Watch out for the ~ secret ~ raspberry filling. Get the recipe.
8. Hershey Kiss + Twix + Kit Kat Cake
Step 1: ID everything in your trick-or-treat pillowcase that involves chocolate. Step 2: Put it on top of this cake. Get the recipe.
9. M&M (Wedding) Cake
Normal, non-pastel M&M’s would look snazzy, too. Get the recipe.
10. Peppermint Pattie Cake
Minty fresh. Get the recipe.
11. Twix Cake
Full disclosure: actual Twix candies are optional in this recipe. Still awesome. Get the recipe.
12. Mounds Bar Cake
Betty Crocker suggests that make your own “Chocolate-Coconut Candy Bars” but that sure seems like overachieving when Mounds will just…do it for you. Get the recipe.
- Chicago officials have released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. The officer was charged with murder Tuesday. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›