1. Kit Kat + M&M’s Cake
Could you make a chocolate cake instead and put Reese’s Pieces on top!? Sure, GO CRAZY. Get the recipe.
2. Chocolate Malt Balls Cake
A Whopper’s dream home. Get the recipe.
3. Smarties + SweeTarts + Pixie Sticks Cake
The thing about pixie sticks is that they are basically cocaine for children. Get the recipe.
4. Snickers Icebox Cake
This is actually made of pudding and caramel and chocolate and requires no baking. Arguably better than cake. Get the recipe.
6. Peanut Butter Cup Cake
For classy types. Get the recipe.
7. Starburst Cake
Watch out for the ~ secret ~ raspberry filling. Get the recipe.
8. Hershey Kiss + Twix + Kit Kat Cake
Step 1: ID everything in your trick-or-treat pillowcase that involves chocolate. Step 2: Put it on top of this cake. Get the recipe.
9. M&M (Wedding) Cake
Normal, non-pastel M&M’s would look snazzy, too. Get the recipe.
10. Peppermint Pattie Cake
Minty fresh. Get the recipe.
11. Twix Cake
Full disclosure: actual Twix candies are optional in this recipe. Still awesome. Get the recipe.
12. Mounds Bar Cake
Betty Crocker suggests that make your own “Chocolate-Coconut Candy Bars” but that sure seems like overachieving when Mounds will just…do it for you. Get the recipe.
- U.S. President Barack Obama said the United Nations climate summit could be a "turning point" in saving the planet. The talks in Paris include 196 countries 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›