4. Five hours have somehow gone by and you decide it is time to go to bed.
6. You’re at work, but all you want to do is go home and watch the show. Why is life a thing?
7. You start to get emotionally attached to your favorite character.
8. Then you start shipping.
ED. NOTE FOR NORMAL HUMANS: “Ship” is short for “relationship,” then used as a verb to indicate your desire that two characters become romantically involved. Used in a sentence: “I ship Nick and Jess from New Girl so hard” or “I’m shipping the holy heck out of Sherlock and Watson.”
10. Your OTP finally kisses.
ANOTHER ED. NOTE FOR NORMAL HUMANS: “OTP” is an acronym for “One True Pairing,” meaning the two characters you “ship” the most.
LAST ED. NOTE FOR NORMAL PEOPLE: “Feels” are “feelings.” This GIF represents you becoming overwhelmed by feelings when your One True Pairing finally consummates.
11. Suddenly, some new character has rolled into town that you don’t like.
12. You now realize you haven’t left your room in two days.
13. You’re fighting with people on the internet about your show.
15. Your friends are getting worried. You tell them you’re OK.
16. But you’re not OK, because you’ve almost finished the show.
17. If you’re lucky, your show is still on the air and you get more episodes.
20. That’s how it ends? THAT’S HOW IT ENDS?!
24. When you finally emerge from your room, you don’t know how to function any longer.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?