1. If you’re a twentysomething, you probably feel like this.
2. College was all like,
3. But now you’re like,
5. Most of the time you just want to yell at the universe.
6. Because no one appreciates you.
7. With boys it’s like,
8. And with your girlfriends it’s a lot of,
9. But for you it’s more like,
10. But every time you say to a boy,
11. He’s just like,
12. At which point you’re like,
14. And in the end you don’t even want a boyfriend because,
15. Really when it comes down to it,
16. Because you’re tired of going home for Christmas and having all your relatives be like,
17. So I guess what I’m saying is being in your twenties is hard. Most of the time it feel like this.
18. Because the problem is,
19. But now you have to be an adult, which makes you think,
20. But maybe now’s not the time to be “an adult.”
21. Maybe it’s still time to do this:
22. And this. Because after all, you’re only twentysomething.
23. So you know what?
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers during a visit marking the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. ›