1. Hard-Core iPhone Case
Discourage theft with this bad-ass iPhone case. DIY here.
2. iPad + Purse = Destiny
This case moonlights as a purse and is pretty much all that you need. Get the DIY here.
Finally, a use for all those old iMacs you have lying around! Instructions here.
4. Super Rad Custom Star Wars Poster!
Because who doesn’t want a totally neat-o Star Wars poster in their room?! It’ll really come in handy when you’re throwing your annual Star Wars party, and also when you’re trying to impress girls.
5. Plaid Camera Strap
Because you won’t need that flannel plaid shirt until, like, the third coming of grunge in 2080. Get the DIY here.
6. Triangle Motif Camera Strap
As if you weren’t hip enough with your classy vintage camera, a triangle motif camera strap might push you over the edge.
7. Live Out Your Dream as an Astronaut (Ice Cream Maker)
Making astronaut ice cream is pretty much every child’s dream (second to being an astronaut). So maybe you can’t really knock this one out in just an afternoon, but these things take time. Just like becoming an astronaut takes time.
8. Give Your Camera a Little TLC
If you’re going to become a serious photographer, you’re going to need all sorts of gear. Most importantly, you need to treat your camera like a baby. This camera cozy DIY is a good place to start.
9. The Most Awesome Busywork Ever
Not only does this cross-stitch case leave room for tons of creativity, but it also will keep you occupied for hours. It’s perfect for those awful family road trips where you just want everyone to leave you alone!
10. I Can’t Believe It’s Paper!
If you were one of those kids who had a lot of origami books and liked to make fortune tellers, this paper iPhone stand is perfect for you. Directions here.
11. Get Hard-Core With Your iPad
Your iPad has never been this punk. Get the DIY here.
12. Not Those Darned Tangled Wires Again!
Once you get all your wires under control, you can focus on having the most adorable charging station ever.
13. Make the Coolest Vase Ever
Light bulbs were meant to be recycled. Get the DIY here.
14. A Healthy Dose of Nostalgia
Channel some childhood ’80s Lite Brite vibes. Get the DIY here.
15. Prevent Your Camera Lens’s Escape
You know the story: you’ve barely had your brand-new camera for five minutes and you’ve already lost your lens cap. This pouch is a great preventative measure. Get the directions here.
16. Make Your Own Flubber
OK, maybe it’s not flubber, but it’s definitely the next step on the road to flubber. Make your Jell-O into origami, because if Chopped has taught us anything, it’s that you eat with your eyes first.
17. Serious iPod Protection
Think about it. What’s your drop-count for your iPod? It’s time to get some protection. Get the DIY here.
Make yourself even cooler by Instagramming your Instagrahams. Get the directions here.
19. (Top-Secret) Grid-It Gadget Holder
Keep everything organized and look like a secret agent all at once. Get the DIY here.
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Undocumented immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.