We knew that our favorite writer/rapper/actor/comedian/model (is there anything he can’t do?) was limiting his appearances on next season’s Community, which kind of put a damper on show-runner Dan Harmon’s return. But The AV Club revealed that Glover will exit the show permanently, making six season and a movie taste a little less sweet. Here’s what to expect as you digest the news:
9. You’re understandably distressed. Losing Troy will be a huge blow to your education.
10. Who else is going to make sure we know all the important stuff, like:
14. So when you realize he’s about to leave Greendale forever, you’re going to need to find ways to handle your grief.
21. Eat aggressively and politically incorrectly. You deserve it right now.
24. But there’s a chance endless binge eating won’t fill that T-Bone sized hole in your heart.
25. Maybe if you take matters into your own hands, you can change things.
27. Finally you realize you’re just going to have to surrender to the facts.
28. And be thankful you don’t have to suffer through anymore of this:
37. Get the countdown started because you have TWO upcoming shows to be excited about now.
38. And try not to worry too much about how Abed is possibly going to survive this.
Maybe we’ll get a My Little Pony style breakdown this time.
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- The Justice Dept. has tightened rules on cell phone tracking, forcing federal agencies to get a warrant. ›