1. 1. Rainbow Utensil Wall Clock, $40
For the kitchen, obviously. From Fred Flare.
2. 2. Book Clock, $24
Camouflage your clock on the bookshelf. From Uncommon Goods.
3. 3. Pop Quiz Clock, $26.99
Do math before you leave the house. From Think Geek.
4. 4. For the Adults: I’m Late Anyway Clock, $55
Because we all feel this way. All the time. From Jennimo on Etsy.
5. 5. Family Time Photo Frame, $45
Super cute — as long as you avoid, like, drunk photos. From Dutch by Design.
6. 6. The Oh My Orange Elephant Clock, $52
Because who doesn’t love elephants and orange? By LeLuni on Etsy.
7. 7. Lingua Wall Clock, $49.99
Perhaps this is more for the person who isn’t that concerned with being on time/telling time easily. Anyway, it looks cool! By Umbra on Organize.com.
8. 8. Butterflies Clock, $80
Dreamy and dark at the same time. From Guilleitrustmart.
9. 9. Fruit Wall Clocks, $24
Feeling fruity. By Objectify Homeware on Etsy.
10. 10. Blocks Clock, $88
Because colors are prettier than numbers. From Chiasso.
11. 11. Glowing Moon Clock, $36
Get the outdoor ambiance without leaving your bedroom. From Fred Flare.
12. 12. Fried Egg Wall Clock, $26
It’s always a good time for breakfast. (Har har.) From Infmetry.
13. 13. Ashton Sutton Music Note Wall Clock, $32.39
For an orchestral vibe. From Nilima Home.
14. 14. New York Modern Wall Clock, $39.99
Hard to actually tell the time — but you get a great view of the city. From iluxo on Etsy.
15. 15. George Nelson Wall Clock, $365
Bubbly and fun. From Moma Store.
16. 16. Rnd Time Infinite Wall Clock, $288
How’s this for confusing time-telling? By Progetti on Unica Home.
17. 17. Manifold Clock by Studio Ve, $9-$119
Unclear exactly how these work, but they’re so zen you won’t care what time it is. From Manifold Clock.
18. 18. Pencil Wall Clock, $98
So back-to-school. From TikTakThings on Etsy.
19. 19. Continue Time by Sander Mulder, Price varies by design
Cooky and modern. From Sander Mulder.
20. 20. Little Time by Rafael Morgan, price on request
Talk about minimalist and precise. From Rafael Morgan.
21. 21. Where T Equals Time Clock, $39.99
Assuming this makes sense to the brainiacs out there. From Mod Cloth.
22. 22. Bubble Gum Modern Clock, $150
Better for your teeth (and your timeliness) than actual gumball machines. By Lisa Argyropoulos on Deny Design.
23. 23. Atomic Metal Clock Sculptures, $300-$450
Yes, there’s a clock in there somewhere. By Steve Cambronne.
24. 24. Ultra Flat Wall Clock, $42
Both a color wheel and a clock. From Uncommon Goods.
25. 25. Alessi Fratelli Campana Blow Up Wall Clock, $268
Pick-up sticks meets wall decor. By Alessi Fratelli on All Modern.
26. 26. Diamantini and Domeniconi Mozia Wall Clock, $230
Reminds me of pink popsicle sticks. By Diamantini and Domeniconi on FItszu.
27. 27. Fisher Wall Clock, $80
For the cat people. From Simply Wall Clocks.
28. 28. Bird Acrylic Mute Wall Clock, $55.99
A touch of whimsy. From Light In The Box.
29. 29. Present Time Puzzle Clock, $90
Both puzzling and practical. From Pure Design.
30. 30. Soup Can with Whisk Pendulum Clock, $45
Industrial chic. From Uncommon Goods.
31. 31. Paint Color Box Wall Clock, $24.95
As artsy as it gets. From Zazzle.
32. 32. Guitar Pick Pallet Clock, $40
Wait… also pretty artsy. By Laurels Art on Etsy.
33. 33. Fizz Clock, $18
Time for a bubble bath. From Chiasso.
34. 34. George Nelson Eye Clock, $450
Bit of a Big Brother vibe. From Hive Modern.
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›