1. Christian Master Chief
Most devout mass-alien murderer ever.
2. Jewish Shadow the Hedgehog
From the description: “Shadow is the kind of guy who would be like ‘oh crap… only enough oil to light the candle for one day… damn it…’ and then he’d sit there for eight days and then someone would come walking in and be like ‘AH! It’s a miracle’ and Shadow “no shit….’”
3. Mormon Mario
The description says this was created by a Mormon missionary to help explain the afterlife.
4. Hindu Zelda
Adding a lot more gods to the Zelda pantheon.
5. Muslim Misty
Her hijab is appropriately water-themed.
6. Catholic Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
When you search “Catholic” on DeviantArt, you see some strange things. The turtles had a great SNES game, so I’m counting them.
7. Buddhist Link
The description says Link uses the Four Noble Truths to overcome losing Midna at the end of Twilight Princess.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›